JUST NOW: Mayor Ernesto Matugas, Jr. shares some guidelines for MQCG
"Our region is one of the areas placed under Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) starting June 1 until June 15 per IATF Resolution No. 40, series of 2020. Let me share to you some significant guidelines for MQCG:
1. First and foremost, the minimal health standards shall be complied at all times for the duration of the MGCQ. Kinahanglan gihapon na mag observe kita sa social distancing protocols and wearing of face masks.
2. Persons shall now be allowed to go outside their residences. So ayan na ang hinihiling ng isang sikat na artista, na pwede na tayo lumabas.
3. Pwede na ang indoor and outdoor non-contact sports and other forms of exercise provided that the use of face masks, social distancing protocols, and no sharing of equipment, are observed.
4. Pwede na pud ang mass gatherings such as movie screenings, concerts, community assemblies and non-essential work gathering PERO they are limited to 50% of the venue or seating capacity AGAIN, 50% ra or katunga ra dapat sa kinatibuk-an na ihap sa mu attend or audience. An mga religious gatherings pwede na sab tugutan but shall follow the said guidelines and other subsequent guidelines that might be issued by IATF.
5. Face to face classes or In-person classes for Higher Education (Higher Education meaning sa College level) is also allowed provided that there is strict compliance with minimum health standards. However, activities that involve mass gathering of students shall continue to be prohibited.
6. Work in public and private offices may be allowed to resume physical reporting to work at full operating capacity, with alternative work arrangements for persons who are sixty years old and above, those with immunodeficiency, comorbidity or other health risks and pregnant women.
7. Public transport shall be allowed (road, rail, maritime, and aviation sectors) provided that one-meter distance between passengers are observed. So since jaoy gihapon one meter distance na kinahanglan e-observe, dili pa gihapon pwede ang backride.
8. Private transportation shall be allowed subject to the guidelines provided by DOTr.
9. All public and private construction projects shall be allowed subject to strict compliance with the construction safety guidelines issued by DPWH.
10. , All permitted category I to IV establishments shall be allowed to operate at full operational capacity. Pwede na mag-abre an mga barber shops, personal care establishments and salons at a maximum of 50% capacity. Pwede na sab ang dine-in sa mga restaurants or fastfoods BUT AGAIN, STILL at a maximum of 50% capacity.
11. Work in government offices may be at full operational capacity, or under such alternative work arrangements deemed appropriate in accordance with relevant rules and regulations of CSC. So here in the City Government, starting on Monday June 1, balik na kita sa normal na schedule sanan work scheme na five (5) working days. Ini an mejo bad news gamay sa ato mga workers kay balik sa 2 days rakan ang rest days during weekend.
So those are the guidelines under the modified general community quarantine. We are in the transition period meaning kinahanglan maanad kita na mag observe pirme sa minimum health standards bisan ma-lift na ang MGCQ. Mahimo na nato na habit ang social distancing, sanitation, and wearing of mask in public places bisan mobalik na ta sa new normal."
- Mayor Ernesto Matugas Jr.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
*To all passengers passing through Surigao City via land/sea: no requirements
*To all tourists from other provinces/region, going to Siargao Island via Macapagal Port Terminal, the requirements below shall be followed
*To all Surigao del Norte residents going to Siargao Island for leisure, same set of requirements for Walk-in and Invited tourists; (coordinate with the municipality of destination if it accepts Negative Antigen Test Result)