Initiating orders will come from the President and given to a cabinet cluster tasked to undertake the lockdown of the National Capital Region. A multi-agency council headed by a Task Group Commander under the Office of the President, shall be formed to undertake the lockdown order.
The council shall be composed of representatives from the different department mentioned below:
1. Task Group Commander, Office of the President
2. Member, Department of Health
3. Member, Department of Defense
4. Member, Department of Interior and Local Government
5. Member, Department of Social Welfare and Development
6. Member, Department of Agriculture
7. Member, Department of Science and Technology
8. Member, Department of Transportation
9. Member, Department of Justice
10. Member, Department of Public Works and Highways
11. Member, Department of Environment and Natural Resources
Department of Health
The DOH shall be the lead agency in the effort to control the COVID-19 local infection.
Department of National Defense
The Armed Forces of the Philippines will be activated under the Command and Control of the AFP Joint Task Force of the National Capital Region based inside the General Headquarters in Camp Emilio Aguinaldo in Quezon City. This AFP Joint Task Force shall report directly to the Task Group.
The Base Units shall be deployed as follows:
1. Headquarters & Headquarters Service Support Company: Shall continue to provide support to the Headquarters.
2. GHQ K-9 and EOD Companies: Shall standby on command.
The Line Units shall be deployed as follows:
1. Joint Special Operations Group shall serve as a strike force in the enforcement of the lockdown.
2. Joint Task Force NCR – Disaster Rescue & Relief Management Unit shall assist the DSWD with relief operations under the direct control of the DSWD Secretary.
3. Presidential Security Group shall continue in its original function.
The Attached Units shall be deployed as follows:
1. Joint Task Group NCR Land (Philippine Army Component) shall be responsible in the enforcement of the lockdown in the major thoroughfares in the boundaries of the NCR as follows and detailed in Annex A:
a. Radial Roads:
i. Radial Road 1 Roxas Boulevard, Manila–Cavite Expressway; City of Manila–Cavite
ii. Radial Road 2 Taft Avenue in Manila, Aguinaldo Highway in Dasmariñas; City of Manila–Batangas
iii. Radial Road 3 South Luzon Expressway in Muntinlupa, STAR Tollway, Tanauan City, Batangas; City of Manila–Batangas
iv. Radial Road 4 Kalayaan Avenue in Olympia, Makati, Kalayaan Avenue in Fort Bonifacio, Makati; City of Manila–Rizal
v. Radial Road 5 Shaw Boulevard, Ortigas Avenue Extension in Cainta; City of Manila–Laguna
vi. Radial Road 6 Magsaysay Boulevard, Marikina–Infanta Highway in Marikina; City of Manila–Quezon
vii. Radial Road 7 España Boulevard, Commonwealth Avenue, City of Manila–Bulacan
viii. Radial Road 8 Dimasalang Street, North Luzon Expressway in Balintawak, Quezon City; City of Manila–La Union
ix. Radial Road 9 Rizal Avenue, MacArthur Highway in Pampanga; City of Manila–La Union
x. Radial Road 10 Mel Lopez Boulevard; City of Manila–Bataan
b. Circumferential Roads:
i. Circumferential Road 1 City of Manila
ii. Circumferential Road 2 City of Manila
iii. Circumferential Road 3 Makati-Navotas–Pasay
iv. Circumferential Road 4 Malabon–Pasay
v. Circumferential Road 5 Taguig-Malabon-Parañaque
vi. Circumferential Road 6 Marilao, Bulacan-Bacoor, Cavite
c. Expressway Network:
i. E1 Quezon City to Rosario, La Union
ii. E2 Makati to Batangas City and Muntinlupa to Bacoor
iii. E3 Parañaque to Kawit
iv. E5 Quezon City to Caloocan
v. E6 Parañaque to Pasay
2. Joint Task Group NCR Air (Philippine Air Force Component) shall be responsible in the enforcement of the lockdown in all Airports and Helipads in and around the NCR as follows:
i. Ninoy Aquino International Airport
1. Terminal 1
2. Terminal 2
3. Terminal 3
4. Terminal 4
5. Cargo Terminal
6. Villamor Air Base
7. General Aviation
ii. Sangley Point Airport
b. Helipads: Annex B
3. Joint Task Group NCR Water (Philippine Navy Component) shall be responsible in the enforcement of the lockdown in all public and private ports in the NCR including Laguna De Bay:
a. Port of Manila
i. North Harbor
ii. South Harbor
iii. Manila International Container Terminal
b. Water Aerodromes
i. Air Juan Manila Harbor Seaplane Terminal
ii. CCP Bay Cruise Terminal
c. Manila Yacht Club
d. Philippine Navy Headquarters
e. Harbor Center Port Terminal Inc.
f. Navotas Fish port
h. Meycauayan River
i. Pasig River
i. Mangahan Floodway
j. Cainta River
k. Marikina River
l. Laguna De Bay
i. Vicinity of San Isidro River
ii. Northwest sector of Laguna De Bay
m. Manila Bay
i. Vicinity of Bacoor Bay
ii. Vicinity of Canacao Bay
iii. Las Piñas-Parañaque Critical Habitat
iv. Waterway within the Entertainment City
v. Waterway Beside Microtel by Wyndham south of MOA.
Siargao is a tear-drop shaped island in the Philippine Sea situated 196 kilometers southeast of Tacloban in the province of Surigao del Norte. It has a land area of approximately 437 square kilometres. The east where such Art Skyes coast is relatively straight with one deep inlet, Port Pilar.Wikipedia
Our team is composed of real estate agent, Brokers and talented individuals. from graphic artist to web designer and video editor.