Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Crypto Currency

TOPIC: Copytrading in etoro Crypto

Copytrading in etoro Crypto 2 years 10 months ago #321

• mssiargao
  • Administrator
IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR COPIERS ⚠️

As previously mentioned I will be adding funds at the beginning of next month I order to the next tier.

The amount over the required amount in order to avoid further issues in the future the amount will be just over 200%.

Adding funds to my account may affect the proportion of your copied positions, depending on which option you choose below. Please note that you will receive a push notification telling you the exact proportion by which I increased the equity and how much funds you should add to maintain the same copy proportion:

What steps you can take AFTER the deposit is made.

Option 1: You can add the same percentage, without copying open trades. This will cause the least inconsistencies between your copy and my account.

Option 2: Add a partial amount thus limiting the impact. .

Option 3: You can close the copy and recopy all open trades, this is also an effective way to minimise inconsistencies however you will need to pay the spread again - roughly 0.77%. This is also ideal if your copy in an excess of $2000 and if you’re willing to pay the spread again and if you’re not at a loss.

Option 4: No action, however this will cause many inconsistencies between your copy and my account. It would many months, possibly over a year to sync with my account completely.

Option 5: Delayed action, perhaps if you are in drawdown with me or don’t have the funds yet. You do not need to choose right away you can always wait until a later date to choose 1, 2 or 3.

To help, I will be making larger position sizes to lower the minimum required amount to copy me but it will take time for me to close off the older smaller trades.

When/how will this take place?

Like many PI’s before me I have chosen to add it in one lump sum to avoid further complications down there road.

1. I will add the funds in a lump sum on the 2nd-3rd of May (day is dependant on time zone). This means we only go through this process once.

2. I will repost everyday until the funds are added to be sure that all copiers are aware of there options.

3. I will be using the funds in the following few days in order to get back to the desired exposure.

What about people looking to copy me now?

1. Copy with an amount you are willing to add 200% to afterward the deposit.

2. Alternatively, you can copy with 100% but would then need to uncopy/copy again.

I understand this will cause difficulties, the reason it is so large is to avoid further issues down the road. I apologise for the inconvenience and I’ll do my best to reply to any questions not answered here.

by ArokCrypto Kurt Donnelly
etoro copytrading copytrade investment trading broker
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds