Username: Password: Remember me
Stocks

TOPIC: STRATEGY BREAKDOWN

STRATEGY BREAKDOWN 1 month 3 weeks ago #367

• mssiargao
  • Administrator
** STRATEGY BREAKDOWN **

Key Points
- Investing in Under-valued stocks in growth industries and companies with dividend growth potential, they must be in good financial health and demonstrating good or improving ESG scores.
- Invest in Income yielding ETF's if the market has dipped.
- Investing in a small exposure of Cryptocurrencies (<10% of allocation)
Equity Investing - My portfolio contains an equal balance of both growth and value stocks. Depending on market cycles the balance can overweight to either type but never beyond a 60:40 ratio.
Growth Stocks - I aim to purchase under-valued stocks in high growth industries such as renewable energy and biotechnology. These holdings are typically reserved for my investment goal #1 (buy a bigger family house by 2025) and will be more likely to be sold for profit in a shorter time scale. I prefer to buy mid-cap stocks that sell their products globally as these tend to be small enough to have fast growth but also large enough to withstand economic hardship.
Value Stocks - I aim to purchase stocks with dividend growth potential at a reasonable or undervalued price. These holdings are reserved for my investment goal #2 (Achieve financial independence by 2043) and I will hold my strongest positions for decades. I prefer to purchase large-cap stocks that are operate globally as these have strong balance sheets and can maintain or even grow their dividend pay-out. I aim to maintain a dividend yield of +2%.
ETF Investing - ETF's currently make up a very small proportion of my portfolio but can be as much 30 - 40% exposure. This depends on market cycles and whether the market is in a position of strong growth or steady growth. I aim to purchase Income specific ETF's such as $HYG $BND $SCHF $SPHD $SDIV when these sectors become discounted below NAV or are out of favour from other investors. I also aim to hold my strongest positions for decades.
Cryptocurrencies Investing - investing in Cryptocurrencies comes with its risks and volatility which is why I do not exceed more than 10% exposure.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

(Picture below updated on 31/08/2021)

www.etoro.com/people/proactivetrading
Proactive Trading

proactive-trading-etoro.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds